21 January 2007

The iPod Meme

The Idea: Totally 'borrowed' from GirlGoneGreat
The Rules: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see you? - "Boston" by Brenda Weiler

Will I have a happy life? - "Cry, Cry, Cry" by Joaquin Phoenix

What do my friends really think of me? - "Come On Eileen" by Dexy's Midnight Run

How can I make myself happy? - "In My Room" by The Beach Boys

What should I do with my life? - "We Shall Be Free" by Garth Brooks

Will I ever have children? - "Only the Wind" by Billy Dean

What is some good advice for me? - "California Dreaming" by Mamas and the Papas

How will I be remembered? - "Divorce Song" by Liz Phair

What is my signature dancing song? - "Santa Fe" - Rent (Broadway Cast)

What do I think my current theme song is? - "Desperado" by The Eagles

What does everyone else think my current theme song is? - "Teach me Tonight" by Dinah Washington

What song will play at my funeral? - "Take a Look" - Liz Phair

What type of men/women do you like?
Men: "Mojo Pin" by Jeff Buckley
Women: "Down to One" by Melissa Etheridge

What is my day going to be like? - "I'm Thru With Love" by Diana Krall

No comments: