03 May 2007

We are all a little strange...

Jeff tagged me on this latest meme. It's purpose is to list six (I only get six?) weird things about me then tag six other bloggers. I guess here is my top six...

1. In order to dust my office I have to take each book off the shelf and dust each and every book before I put it back on the shelf. It takes me three or four hours just the clean my office. There are also people who will point out that I have my books in order by size...now they are in order by the library of congress system of cataloging. It took a really long time.

2. I can't mix my food and I get upset when my food touches. If I have chicken, steamed veggies, and mashed potato's on my plate I have to all of one thing before I can go on the other.

3. When I'm really tired I sometimes forget to take my socks off before I get in the shower. Oh, I sleep with socks on.

4. My college diploma, which cost a mint, used to hang in my bathroom.

5. When I was able to eat french fries I used to like to eat them with tarter sauce and I like Thai peanut sauce on my vanilla ice cream.

6. I talk to televisions. When characters in movies are doing stupid things I yell at them. There is a murder in the house and we think they might be in the basement so lets go down to basement and not turn on the lights or bring any kind of a weapon. You have to love bad movies.

P.S - I'm not going to tag anyone else to do this. If you want to play the Meme...feel free to join in.

No comments: